Seven Links: Emojis and a Goldfish Kiss
Happy Fourth, lovelies!
- Etsy shop, The Motivated Type, makes gorgeous inspirational quote posters created with typography that leaves us art school kids weak in the knees.
- Baublebar has a way of keeping us wanting more, and these Emoji inspired necklaces are doing just that.
- The highlight of our week, aside from the whole "America getting another year older" thing, was definitely stumbling upon Rebekah Steen's blog Goldfish Kiss. As if the swoon-worthy watercolors weren't enough, all the amazing photos of her bikini collection on the beach in Hawaii are giving us serious summer wanderlust.
- Julia has been lusting after the Bandit Brand lookbook shot by Michael Schmidt for months now. Rock n' roll biker babes what more can ya ask for?!
- Cannot get enough of Slumflower by Street Etiquette, a truly compelling collection of photographs meant to challenge the misconceptions of public housing.
- Kayci, lover of layers and discounts, regularly drools over the sale section at Zara, but with THIS gorgeous tangerine cocoon coat going for less than $60, can you blame her?
- If you were wondering what an effortlessly beautiful bride looks like, here you go. Congratulations, Egle & Frank!