10 Things - An Introduction to me, Julia!
I figured since I’m the new kid on the block (assuming you’ve been an avid reader of the blog’s first incarnation with just Kayci – as I totally have!) I would give you a little introduction about me! I’m Julia, the rock half to Kayci’s roll. I remember a while back Kayci did a little “get to know you” series of posts, so I thought I would combine some of them into one “10 Things About Me” post, so here goes!
- I recently graduated college and I am still adjusting to the fact that I will never HAVE to sit in a classroom again for the rest of my life.
- Growing up an only child has been one of my favorite things. I am beyond grateful that this has enabled the wonderful relationship I have with my parents to this day.
- Sometimes things – mostly puppies – that are just too beyond adorable make me cry.
- Sons of Anarchy is a new discovery of mine that has recently taken over my life. Binge watching is an understatement.
- Kayci and I met in a specialized “nerd” high school.
- I seem to be great at giving sound advice to friends, but I sometimes find it difficult to listen to my own guidance.
- Finding yoga and meditation saved me at one of the hardest times I’ve faced.
- Food is actually a passion of mine, I love cooking, talking about eating, finding delicious new restaurants. I have been a vegetarian for about 9 years now, but have recently been dabbling in seafood.
- In my other life I am a photographer, mostly portraits but also recently food photography.
- My dream is to one day own my own business.
I'm beyond excited to be on this blog journey with Kayci, and can't wait to see whats to come!